- Protect the system from damage and disruption
- Protect the health of the public
- Protect the safety of district or other personnel working on or in the system
- Allow for coordinated tracking of work done on or near the system
This permit does not apply to water or sewer line tapping or maintenance.
It also does not apply to work on District water or sewer lines.
A separate permit, contract, or approval mechanism is required for these tasks.
Permittees are required to:
- Complete the water and sewer facility access permit and receive approval from SACWSD
- Notify the District of the times of entry
- Comply with applicable confined space and traffic control rules and regulations
- Allow access by a District inspector if requested
- Provide any data obtained from entry activities (video, sampling results, etc.)
Please fill out the Water & Sewer Facility Access Permit Application Below: