To apply for an annual contractor license with South Adams County Water & Sanitation District the application can be completed:
Visit the Stevenson Administration Office located at:
6595 E 70th Ave.
Commerce City, CO 80022
Contact the Office at 303-288-2646 to have the application sent to your email to be completed.
YOU MUST RENEW YOUR LICENSE EVERY YEAR.
A $50.00 fee is due when the application is submitted.
For any questions, please call 303-288-2646.
Please read the District’s Contractor License Rules and Regulations below before submitting a contractor license application.
District Contractor License Rules and Regulations:
- Any and all work performed by contractors licensed with the South Adams County Water and Sanitation District must be performed in accordance with the District's current Rules and Regulations, as well as the Design and Construction Standards.
Be sure to check back regularly for updates to these documents.
- You must provide a $5,000 License and Permit Bond with South Adams County Water and Sanitation District to be named the-obligee.
- You must provide a Certificate of Insurance which will indicate that the contractor carries a minimum of $500,000 combined single limit liability and property damage. Contractor equipment coverage should also be included.
- A Certificate of Insurance for State Compensation Insurance is also required.
- No installations are allowable from Friday evening 4:00 p.m. until Monday morning 8:00 a.m. without advanced approval.
- No persons, except those authorized by the District, shall have any right to enter upon, inspect, operate, adjust, change, alter, move, or relocate any portion of the District's facilities.
- The $50.00 License fee must be paid before work commences.